Do You Need a Courier Company?
If you send out a lot of documents or products, then you’re probably using a postal. If you want to have more control of your parcels, or need additional services, then why not see if a courier company would be able to help you?
Here’s why you might need a courier company.
1. You might be sending business or legal documents such as tenders, reports or proposals to your clients or potential customers. Perhaps you can’t rely on your postal service to get them there in good condition, when you want them to arrive.
2. You might be sending out products to your customers. They might buy things from you, and you need to deliver them. If you’re using delivery drivers at the minute, why not see if a courier company could help you, in order to make your company and drivers more effective, and help your customers get their purchases even quicker?
3. You might need to send product samples to customers or suppliers. Perhaps you’re working on a prototype and need to send it somewhere for testing. You might want to send some clothing samples to a shop, or electronic items to a magazine for review.
4. If you need parcel to arrive by a specific time then you can’t rely on the postal service. It’s much more cost effective to use a same day couriers in London to ensure that your document or product gets where it needs to go on time.
5. Thanks to being much smaller than the postal service, courier companies can be much faster than normal postal services. You might need to get something halfway round the world in a few days, or at the other end of the country overnight. A courier can achieve this, whereas the postal service might not be able to.
6. Courier firms will deal with far fewer items than postal services, and so fewer items will be lost or damaged. Using a courier is much more secure than post, if you need to send valuable or fragile products.
7. If you need to know when an item has left the country, landing in the destination country, or been signed for and received, then you’ll want to be able to track your parcel. This isn’t always possible with sending items by post. For your own peace of mind, you’ll want to know that your parcel has arrived safely.
8. Courier companies are much more customer orientated than postal services. As the postal service has far more customers, and deals with many more items of post, it’s not surprising that they can’t meet the individual needs of each and every customer. However, a courier company will be much more flexible, and be able to deliver your package, no matter how soon it needs to be there.
9. Many courier companies will offer a premium service for even faster and better service. You might need to get a parcel there overnight, or have an extremely valuable or fragile item that needs sending. You’ll find that a premium service might be just what you need.
10. When you think about the service offers, courier companies offer exceptional value for money. Your parcel will get there quicker than the postal service, and be tracked. Why wouldn’t you use a courier?
Now you know more about the services they provide, do you need a courier company?